Sunday, April 10, 2005
Stoned.$BlogItemTitle$>
STONED.
These few days have been relatively productive for me, not counting the days in which I stayed out till really late at night and returning home only after 10pm on school days. Haven't been blogging for a least five days already.
On Wednesday, had netball training as usual. But this time, the Secondary Four netballers joined us. Well, its a bit sad for them as each Wednesday, we would be taking our 2.4km timing and Wednesday is supposedly the only time they need to come down for training. Boo. Talking about 2.4km, I really have to build up my stamina from scratch again. It really sucks like nobody's business now. My heart almost stopped beating each time I attempt to run that distance. And my 1.6km timing is really atrocious. Given the fact that I could do it under 07:30:00 when I was in P5 and P6. MY TIMING IS LIKE close to 09:00:00 for it! DIAOZZXX! (Fai and my current hate-as-it-irritates-us-till-we-love-it-as-we-use-it-to-irritate-each-other word!) The "ZZXX" is the effect we added with Clara. Haha. Ohwells. Lessons are so boring that we have to find entertainment ourselves.
OPPS. Did i just sidetrack again?
What was i talking about before that? ERRS..
Anyhows, I'll just proceed to Thursday. The seven of us watched Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare! OHMAN. Xinya came along, the only one from the other side of the classroom block. Apparently, she bought the ticket from Renny. Okay, so after school, Xinya and I went to town for lunch. We wanted to lunch at Starbucks as we (1) wanted to save money, (2) had no money, (3) wanted to stick to our diet plan! HAHA. So much for that. When we reached Paragon's Starbucks, IT WAS FILLED WITH PEOPLE OF ALL WALKS OF LIFE! So much for walking from Orchard Mrt Station to there! We were left with no choice and had to find another place to lunch at. I suggested Centrepoint's Coffeebean, but we were too lazy to walk all the way there, so we ended up at BillyBombers at The Heeren again! HAHA. The cheesefries there rocks my stinky pair of socks! I just loveeeeeee it so much! Had my IceMochaccino too! AND I GOT RID OF THE WHIPCREAM! I'm so proud of myself! We sat there and had a chat for two hours or so. As usual. Haha, I don't know when the day will come when we two would just stone and look at each other without any thing to say to each other. Heh! So much for being crowned as the sidetracking queens! Went shopping with Fai and Xinya later on. Then we cabbed down to DBS "Arts Centre". The uncle took us to DBS office place! OHMAN.. And he cheated us 7bucks! Okay, bad experience. Don't wanna elaborate, but we stole two sweets from him! HEH. The woman taxi drive was really nice! She charged us 6bucks for going there when the fare was 8+bucks. Anyhows, was really glad we made it in time.
At first, the play was REALLY borinnngggggggg and I badly wanted to leave the theatre.. It was so boring that Xinya Fai and I took out our phones and started to text people. BUT! I had an immediate change of opinion when FESTE came into the play! HAHA. He was really cuteeeeeeeeeeeee! Opps. I'm emphasizing that point! And he sings with a voice of an angel! Literally, I mean. At first I thought the voice was recorded until he sang without the microphone. My heart was beating like nobody's business and for a moment, I thought it would fly out from me and down to the stage where Feste was. Haha. Okay, I'm exaggerating. The "Orsino" in the play was so disappointing. I was expecting someone more manly and errs, more dashing. He spoke with exaggerated actions and was SO GAY! EWWWWWW. "Sir Toby" was so cute! Cute as in the i-wanna-poke-your-belly-till-it-burst cute! :D He was all so flirty with Maria and she looked so absorbed in her acting! Especially when she made "Sir Andrew" touch her breast! She looked as though she enjoyed it. HAHA. (FYI, Sir Andrew was a female.) ANYHOWS, Feste is the best! Good thing Xinya and I waited outside the centre and saw Feste and gang coming out! *BEAMS!!* Reached home around 2330h that night. Badly wanted to skip school the following day but had my Emaths paper. DIAOZZXX.
Friday, had training. Was relatively okay. We had a certain level of discipline. More than what we would usually have, but less than when we had Ms Mary as our coach. Much lesser. Many people forgot about what Mrs Low said two trainings before. And I can see that she really meant it when she plans to push us this year to produce better results for the 2006 tournament. Lalala. it would be my last year training and playing for Cedar and I WANNA WIN SOMETHING BACK FOR ONCE. However so, I still hate warmups. Opps.
Saturday, it was my Gramp's birthday. Went to Furama Palace Retaurant at some random hotel to celebrate it. Four families altogether. We sat at the biggest table! More than 20 of us! Haha. Had timsum. The food was really good! Mom wants to go back there to have lunch some other day! Well, good things don't come cheap. The whole thing amounted to 445plus. HAHA. Mom footed the bill. After that, I diligently went for tuition! Mom gave me 260bucks for the fees, and it's still with me! OPPS. *note to myself to return her later* After that, I went for a stroll with kok! HAHA. We were like super lame! But it was enjoyable. Saw dogs everywhere! OHMAN. Nearly fainted when I saw one running towards us! I just stoned there as my legs turned jelly. ): Obsession rocks! I'm currently blasting songs. Lonely is nice too! Love the starting, the first verse and the chorus! *BEAMS spastically like an idiot*
Stayed up till four plus watching the TV. There were loads of nice shows showing around that time. Watched one show after another. Xinya went to the gym yesterday! And she ran 4km on the treadmill! Mann. I don't care! I'm going to run around my neighbourhood later! It has a nicer scenery than the gym! HEH. We'll see about that first.
Didn't go for tuition today. Wanted to stay at home and do my revision. So I shall stop blogging and be a guaikia and start revising! Firstly, I need to buy my Chemistry textbook...
Janine.
4/10/2005 04:22:00 PM;